Report NEP-OPM-2016-08-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kan Chen & Mario Crucini, 2016. "Trends and Cycles in Small Open Economies: Making The Case For A General Equilibrium Approach," NBER Working Papers 22460, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Keith Kuester & Gernot J. Müller, 2016. "The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates in a Great Recession," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1644, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2016. "Understanding the Gains from Wage Flexibility: The Exchange Rate Connection," NBER Working Papers 22489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2016. "Is Optimal Capital-Control Policy Countercyclical In Open-Economy Models With Collateral Constraints?," NBER Working Papers 22481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The analytics of the Greek crisis: celebratory centenary issue," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 67368, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Jean Imbs & Jumana Saleheen, 2016. "Finance and Synchronization," Discussion Papers 1622, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip R. Lane & Caroline Mehigan & Rogelio Mercado, 2016. "The Holders and Issuers of International Portfolio Securities," NBER Working Papers 22466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.