Report NEP-OPM-2015-09-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri & Patrick A. Pintus, 2015. "Risk Sharing and Growth in Small-Open Economies," Working Papers halshs-01201872, HAL.
- Thomas Philippon & Joseba Martinez, 2015. "Does a Currency Union Need a Capital Market Union?," 2015 Meeting Papers 501, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit, 2015. "Extent of Exchange Rate Coordination in Asia," MPRA Paper 66636, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Rudolfs Bems & Robert C. Johnson, 2015. "Demand for Value Added and Value-Added Exchange Rates," IMF Working Papers 15/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Mariano Kulish & Daniel Rees, 2015. "Unprecedented Changes in the Terms of Trade," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2015-11, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Lee, Inkoo & Park, Sang Soo, 2015. "The law of one price revisited: How do goods market frictions generate large and volatile price deviations?," MPRA Paper 66470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pierre M. Picard & Tim Worrall, 2015. "Currency Areas and Voluntary Transfers," CREA Discussion Paper Series 15-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Kriwoluzky, Alexander & Müller, Gernot & Wolf, Martin, 2015. "Exit expectations and debt crises in currency unions," CEPR Discussion Papers 10817, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cho-Hoi Hui & Chi-Fai Lo & Xiao-Fen Zheng & Tom Fong, 2015. "Measuring Contagion-Induced Funding Liquidity Risk in Sovereign Debt Markets," Working Papers 182015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Alok Johri & Terry Yip, 2015. "Financial Shocks, Customer Capital and the Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-13, McMaster University, revised Sep 2015.
- Jen Baggs & Beverly Lapham & Loretta Fung, 2015. "Exchange Rates, Cross-border Travel, And Retailers: Theory And Empirics," Working Paper 1351, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro & Kam, Timothy & Waller, Christopher J., 2015. "Nominal Exchange Rate Determinacy Under the Threat of Currency Counterfeiting," Working Papers 2015-28, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 06 Aug 2016.
- Manuk Ghazanchyan & Janet Gale Stotsky & Qianqian Zhang, 2015. "A New Look at the Determinants of Growth in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Gopinath, Gita & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Karabarbounis, Loukas & Villegas-Sanchez, Carolina, 2015. "Capital Allocation and Productivity in South Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 10826, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Pengfei Jia, 2015. "Capital Controls and Welfare with Cross-Border Bank Capital Flows," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 212, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.