Report NEP-OPM-2015-09-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reuven Glick & Andrew K. Rose, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," NBER Working Papers 21535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Erwin & Inklaar, Robert, 2015. "Measuring Industry Productivity Across Time and Space and Cross Country Convergence," Economics working papers erwin_diewert-2015-20, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 02 Nov 2015.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Gustavo Adler & Irineu E de Carvalho Filho, 2015. "Can Foreign Exchange Intervention Stem Exchange Rate Pressures from Global Capital Flow Shocks?," IMF Working Papers 15/159, International Monetary Fund.
- Brent Neiman & Alberto Cavallo, 2015. "International Relative Prices: Evidence from Online Retailers in Seven Countries," 2015 Meeting Papers 502, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin D D Evans, 2015. "External Balances, Trade and Financial Conditions," Working Papers gueconwpa~15-15-08, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Christopher M. Gunn & Alok Johri, 2015. "Financial News, Banks and Business Cycles," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-12, McMaster University.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Sibert, Anne C., 2015. "Government deficits in large open economies: The problem of too little public debt," Economics Discussion Papers 2015-59, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrés Fernández & Michael W. Klein & Alessandro Rebucci & Martin Schindler & Martin Uribe, 2015. "Capital Control Measures; A New Dataset," IMF Working Papers 15/80, International Monetary Fund.
- Liu, Xiaohui & Zhang, Jing, 2015. "Export diversification and exchange-rate regimes: Evidences from 72 developing countries," MPRA Paper 66448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gadatsch, Niklas & Stähler, Nikolai & Weigert, Benjamin, 2015. "German labor market and fiscal reforms 1999 to 2008: Can they be blamed for intra-euro area imbalances?," Discussion Papers 29/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Cécile Couharde & Serge Rey & Audrey Sallenave, 2015. "External debt and real exchange rates’adjustment in the euro area: New evidence from a nonlinear NATREX model," EconomiX Working Papers 2015-20, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Defense, EconomiX.
- Haroon Bhorat & Nan Tian & Mark Ellyne, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and Sectoral Employment in South Africa," Working Papers 201404, University of Cape Town, Development Policy Research Unit.