Report NEP-OPM-2015-07-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Na, Seunghoon & Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín & Yue, Vivian, 2015. "A Model of the Twin Ds: Optimal Default and Devaluation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10697, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buzaushina, Almira & Enders, Zeno & Hoffmann, Mathias, 2015. "International financial market integration, asset compositions, and the falling exchange rate pass-through," Discussion Papers 17/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Margaux MacDonald, 2015. "Patterns of International Capital Flows and Productivity Growth: New Evidence," Working Papers 1345, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Bettendorf, Timo & León-Ledesma, Miguel A., 2015. "German wage moderation and European imbalances: Feeding the global VAR with theory," Discussion Papers 15/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Dutch Disease: The Case of Price and Wage Rigidity," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015_4, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Anastasios Evgenidis & Costas Siriopoulos, 2015. "What are the International Channels Through Which a US Policy Shock is Transmitted to The World Economies? Evidence from a Time Varying FAVAR," Working Papers 190, Bank of Greece.
- Dirk G Baur & Isaac Miyakawa, 2013. "International Investors, Exchange Rates and Equity Prices," Working Paper Series 178, Finance Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Comparison of Static and Dynamic Analyses on Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 532, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Cenedese, Gino, 2015. "Safe haven currencies: a portfolio perspective," Bank of England working papers 533, Bank of England.
- Juan Nicolini & Constantino Hevia & Joao Ayres, 2015. "Real Exchange Rates and Commodity Prices," 2015 Meeting Papers 182, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blanchard, Olivier & Erceg, Christopher J. & Lindé, Jesper, 2015. "Jump-Starting the Euro Area Recovery: Would a Rise in Core Fiscal Spending Help the Periphery?," Working Paper Series 304, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Steve Furnagiev & Josh Stillwagon, 2015. "Subjective Currency Risk Premia and Deviations from Moving Averages," Working Papers 1506, Trinity College, Department of Economics.
- Constantino Hevia & Pablo Andrés Neumeyer & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal Monetary and Fiscal Policy in a New Keynesian Model with a Dutch Disease: The Case of Complete Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers 2013_3, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.