Report NEP-OPM-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benigno, Gianluca & Converse, Nathan & Fornaro, Luca, 2015. "Large capital inflows, sectoral allocation andeconomic performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62568, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- George Verikios, 2015. "The implications for trade and FDI flows from liberalisation of China's capital account," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-251, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- ITO Takatoshi & KOIBUCHI Satoshi & SATO Kiyotaka & SHIMIZU Junko, 2015. "Choice of Invoice Currency in Global Production and Sales Networks: The case of Japanese overseas subsidiaries," Discussion papers 15080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Alberto Martín & Jaume Ventura, 2015. "The International Transmission of Credit Bubbles: Theory and Policy," Working Papers 831, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Richard Fabling & Lynda Sanderson, 2015. "Exchange rate fluctuations and the margins of exports," Working Papers 15_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Ricardo Caballero & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, "undated". "Financial Crash, Commodity Prices and Global Imbalances," Working Paper 20933, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P. & Peri, Giovanni & Wright, Greg C., 2015. "Immigration, trade and productivity in services:evidence from UK firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62583, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.