Report NEP-OPM-2015-03-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez, 2015. "Can International Macroeconomic Models Explain Low-Frequency Movements of Real Exchange Rates?," Working Papers 2015-04, FEDEA.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Kobielarz, M.L. & Uras, R.B., 2015. "Sovereign Debt, Bail-Outs and Contagion in a Monetary Union," Discussion Paper 2015-018, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Bordo & Harold James, 2015. "Capital Flows and Domestic and International Order: Trilemmas from Macroeconomics to Political Economy and International Relations," NBER Working Papers 21017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Samuel Fraiberger & Xavier Gabaix & Romain Ranciere & Adrien Verdelhan, 2015. "Crash Risk in Currency Markets," Working Paper 20948, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Juan Carlos Conesa & Timothy J. Kehoe, 2015. "Gambling for Redemption and Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises," NBER Working Papers 21026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yoshino, Naoyuki & Kaji, Sahoko & Asonuma, Tamon, 2015. "Dynamic Effect of a Change in the Exchange Rate System: From a Fixed Regime to a Basket-Peg or a Floating Regime," ADBI Working Papers 517, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Andrew J. Filardo, Pierre L. Siklos, 2015. "Prolonged Reserves Accumulation, Credit Booms, Asset Prices and Monetary Policy in Asia," LCERPA Working Papers 0086, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2015.
- Hernandez Vega Marco A, 2015. "Estimating Capital Flows to Emerging Market Economies with Heterogeneous Panels," Working Papers 2015-03, Banco de México.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2015. "Euro-Dollar Polarization and Heterogeneity in Exchange Rate Pass-Throughs Within the Euro Zone," CEIS Research Paper 333, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 13 Mar 2015.
- V. Bignon & R. Breton & M. Rojas Breu, 2015. "Monetary Union with A Single Currency and Imperfect Credit Market Integration," Working papers 541, Banque de France.
- Luís Aguiar-Conraria & Pedro Brinca & Haukur Viðar Guðjónsson & Maria Joana Soares, 2015. "Optimum Currency Area and Business Cycle Synchronization Across U.S. States," NIPE Working Papers 1/2015, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- S. Guilloux-Nefussi, 2015. "Globalization, Market Structure and the Flattening of the Phillips Curve," Working papers 539, Banque de France.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & K. Alper & L. Pereira da Silva, 2015. "Sudden Floods, Macroprudential Regulation and Stability in an Open Economy," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 203, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.