Report NEP-OPM-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-OPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario J. Crucini & Gregor W. Smith, 2014. "Geographic Barriers to Commodity Price Integration: Evidence from US Cities and Swedish Towns, 1732 - 1860," CAMA Working Papers 2014-75, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Lim, Shu Yi & Sek, Siok Kun, 2014. "Examining the volatility of exchange rate: Does monetary policy matter?," MPRA Paper 60526, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2014.
- Hoffmann, Mathias & Krause, Michael & Tillmann, Peter, 2014. "International capital flows, external assets and output volatility," Discussion Papers 30/2014, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Roberto Duncan, 2014. "A threshold model of the US current account," Globalization Institute Working Papers 202, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Tatjana Dahlhaus & Garima Vasishtha, 2014. "The Impact of U.S. Monetary Policy Normalization on Capital Flows to Emerging-Market Economies," Staff Working Papers 14-53, Bank of Canada.
- Berka, Martin & Devereux, Michael B & Engel, Charles M, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Sectoral Productivity in the Eurozone," CEPR Discussion Papers 10203, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- William R. Cline, 2014. "Estimates of Fundamental Equilibrium Exchange Rates, November 2014," Policy Briefs PB14-25, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Ehmer, Philipp, 2014. "The impact of diverging economic structure on current account imbalances in the euro area," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 27/2014, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Asongu Simplice, 2014. "Real Effective Exchange Rate Imbalances and Macroeconomic Adjustments: evidence from the CEMAC zone," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/019, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Devereux, Michael B & Yu, Changhua, 2014. "International Financial Integration and Crisis Contagion," CEPR Discussion Papers 10209, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2014_027 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laura Alfaro & Anusha Chari & Fabio Kanczuk, 2014. "The Real Effects of Capital Controls: Firm-Level Evidence from a Policy Experiment," NBER Working Papers 20726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beusch, Elisabeth & Döbeli, Barbara & Fischer, Andreas M & Yesin, Pinar, 2014. "Merchanting and Current Account Balances," CEPR Discussion Papers 9990, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ahmad Zubaidi Baharumshah & Siew-Voon Soon & Stilianos Fountas & Nurul Sima Md. Shariff, 2014. "The persistence of real exchange rates in the Central and Eastern European countries," Discussion Paper Series 2014_08, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2014.
- Konrad Adler & Christian Grisse, 2014. "Real exchange rates and fundamentals: robustness across alternative model specifications," Working Papers 2014-07, Swiss National Bank.
- Charles Olivier Mao Takongmo, 2014. "Government Spending Multipliers and the Zero Lower Bound in an Open Economy," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-43, CIRANO.
- Cordella,Tito & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "What makes a currency procyclical ? an empirical investigation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7113, The World Bank.