Report NEP-OPM-2014-12-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Charles Engel, 2014. "Real Exchange Rates and Sectoral Productivity in the Eurozone," NBER Working Papers 20510, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Kollmann, 2014. "Exchange Rates Dynamics with Long-Run Risk and Recursive Preferences," CAMA Working Papers 2014-70, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar H., 2014. "Labor Market Reforms and Current Account Imbalances: Beggar-Thy-Neighbor Policies in a Currency Union?," IZA Discussion Papers 8453, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michael B. Devereux & Changhua Yu, 2014. "International Financial Integration and Crisis Contagion," NBER Working Papers 20526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Clarida, 2014. "Monetary Policy in Open Economies: Practical Perspectives for Pragmatic Central Bankers," NBER Working Papers 20545, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriela Contreras & Francisco Pinto, 2014. "Vulnerability to Changes in External Financing Due to Global Factors," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 734, Central Bank of Chile.
- Binder, Michael & Offermanns, Christian J., 2014. "International investment positions and exchange rate dynamics," Discussion Papers 2014/23, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Akinci, Ozge & Queraltó, Albert, 2014. "Banks, Capital Flows and Financial Crises," International Finance Discussion Papers 1121, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The Impact of Yuan Internationalization on the Euro-Dollar Exchange Rate," Working Papers hal-00961708, HAL.
- Yuko Imura, 2014. "Credit Market Frictions and Sudden Stops," Staff Working Papers 14-49, Bank of Canada.
- Matteo Ghilardi & Shanaka J Peiris, 2014. "Capital Flows, Financial Intermediation and Macroprudential Policies," IMF Working Papers 14/157, International Monetary Fund.
- Ludger Linnemann & Andreas Schabert, 2014. "Liquidity Premia and Interest Rate Parity," Working Paper Series in Economics 78, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra, 2014. "Fiscal devaluation in the euro area: a model-based analysis," Working Paper Series 1725, European Central Bank.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Christoph Trebesch, 2014. "A Distant Mirror of Debt, Default, and Relief," NBER Working Papers 20577, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.