Report NEP-OPM-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John B. Taylor, 2014. "The Federal Reserve in a globalized world economy," Globalization Institute Working Papers 200, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Oct 2014.
- Comunale, Mariarosaria, 2014. "Long-run determinants and misalignments of the real effective exchange rate in the EU," MPRA Paper 59571, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2014.
- Basu,Kaushik & Eichengreen,Barry J. & Gupta,Poonam - DECOS, 2014. "From tapering to tightening : the impact of the fed's exit on India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7071, The World Bank.
- Aydan Dogan, 2014. "Euro- US Real Exchange Rate Dynamics: How Far Can We Push Equilibrium Models?," Studies in Economics 1409, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Chen, Kuan-Jen & Chu, Angus C. & Lai, Ching-Chong, 2014. "Home Production and Small Open Economy Business Cycles," MPRA Paper 59020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sen Gupta, Abhijit & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2014. "Capital Flows and Capital Account Management in Selected Asian Economies," MPRA Paper 58982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jochen Michaelis & Jakob Palek, 2014. "Optimal Monetary Policy in a Currency Union: Implications of a Country-specific Cost Channel," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201444, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alex Mandilaras, 2014. "The International Policy Trilemma in the Post-Bretton Woods Era," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0814, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Mariarosaria Comunale & Jeroen Hessel, 2014. "Current account imbalances in the Euro area: Competitiveness or financial cycle?," DNB Working Papers 443, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- ibrahim, waheed & Jimoh, Ayodele, 2012. "Real Exchange Rate and Real Effective Exchange Rate Measurement: Some theoretical Extensions," MPRA Paper 59428, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti, 2014. "Government Spending Shocks in Open Economy VARs," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 105, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya & José Eduardo Gómez-González & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2014. "Exchange Rates Contagion in Latin America," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012105, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Joscha Beckmann & Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2014. "The Relevance of International Spillovers and Asymmetric Effects in the Taylor Rule," ROME Working Papers 201410, ROME Network.
- Yasin Mimir, 2014. "On International Consumption Risk Sharing, Financial Integration and Financial Development," Working Papers 1436, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Steven Trypsteen, 2014. "Cross-Country Interactions, the Great Moderation and the Role of Output Volatility in Growth," Discussion Papers 2014/14, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Frenkel, Roberto & Rapetti, Martin, 2014. "The real exchange rate as a target of macroeconomic policy," MPRA Paper 59335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine, Collin, 2014. "Rethinking the Twin Deficits," MPRA Paper 58798, University Library of Munich, Germany.