Report NEP-OPM-2014-09-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matthias Hoffmann & Michael Krause & Peter Tillmann, 2014. "International Capital Flows, External Assets and Output Volatility," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201442, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Carlos Viana de Carvalho & Fernanda Feitosa Necchio, 2014. "Monetary Policy and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics in Sticky-Price Models," Textos para discussão 628, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Item repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-456 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwin M. Truman, 2014. "The Federal Reserve Engages the World (1970-2000): An Insider's Narrative of the Transition to Managed Floating and Financial Turbulence," Working Paper Series WP14-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Ncube, Mthuli, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate and Growth in Zimbabwe: Does the Currency Regime Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 8398, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eduardo A. Cavallo & Andrew Powell & Mathieu Pedemonte & Pilar Tavella, 2013. "A New Taxonomy of Sudden Stops: Which Sudden Stops Should Countries Be Most Concerned About?," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-430, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rodrigo Mariscal & Andrew Powell, 2014. "Commodity Price Booms and Breaks: Detection, Magnitude and Implications for Developing Countries," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-444, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.