Report NEP-OPM-2014-08-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martha López, 2014. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012023, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Kojo, Naoko C., 2014. "Demystifying Dutch disease," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6981, The World Bank.
- Alexandra Janssen & Rahel Studer, 2014. "The Swiss franc's honeymoon," ECON - Working Papers 170, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jan 2017.
- Stefania Garetto, 2014. "Firmsâ€™ Heterogeneity and Incomplete Pass-Through," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2014-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hale, Galina & Jones, Peter & Spiegel, Mark M., 2014. "The Rise in Home Currency Issuance," Working Paper Series 2014-19, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 04 May 2016.
- Pablo Federico & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2014. "Reserve Requirement Policy over the Business Cycle," IMES Discussion Paper Series 14-E-06, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Abdul Aleem & Amine Lahiani, 2014. "A Threshold Vector Autoregression Model of Exchange Rate Pass-Through in Mexico," Post-Print halshs-01022416, HAL.
- Fabio Milani & Sung Ho Park, 2013. "The Effects of Globalization on Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Trade-Dependent Economy: the Case of Korea," Working Papers 141502, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Philip Wilms & Job Swank & Jakob de Haan, 2014. "Determinants of the real impact of banking crises: A review and new evidence," DNB Working Papers 437, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez & Cesar Sosa-Padilla, 2014. "Debt Dilution and Sovereign Default Risk," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-06, McMaster University.
- Steven Trypsteen, 2014. "Cross-Country Interactions, the Great Moderation and the Role of Output Volatility in Growth," Discussion Papers 2014/10, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).