Report NEP-OPM-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ricardo Correa & Linda S. Goldberg & Tara Rice, 2014. "Liquidity Risk and U.S. Bank Lending at Home and Abroad," International Finance Discussion Papers 1105, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Ronald McKINNON, 2014. "Hot Money Flows, Cycles in Primary Commodity Prices, and Financial Control in Developing Countries," Working Papers P109, FERDI.
- Ehsan U. Choudhri & Dalia S. Hakura, 2014. "The Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Import and Export Prices: The Role of Nominal Rigidities and Currency Choice," Carleton Economic Papers 14-09, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Thierry Tressel & Shengzu Wang, 2014. "Rebalancing in the Euro Area and Cyclicality of Current Account Adjustments," IMF Working Papers 14/130, International Monetary Fund.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio & Salvatore Nisticò & Guido Traficante, 2014. "Fiscal shocks and the exchange rate," Working Papers 5/14, Sapienza University of Rome, DISS.
- Cornelia Kerl & Friederike Niepmann, 2014. "What determines the composition of international bank flows?," Staff Reports 681, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Josué Fernando Cortés Espada, 2013. "An estimation of the exchange rate pass-through to prices in Mexico," Working Papers 2013-02, Banco de México.
- Masahiro Kawai & Victor Pontines, 2014. "The Renminbi and Exchange Rate Regimes in East Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 24218, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Karl Farmer & Irina Ban, 2014. "Modeling financial integration, intra-EMU and Asian-US external imbalances," Graz Economics Papers 2014-06, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Amado, María, 2014. "Macroprudential Rules in Small Open Economies," Working Papers 2014-009, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.