Report NEP-OPM-2014-07-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2014. "Quality, Trade, and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," IMF Working Papers 14/42, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher F Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephen, 2014. "Credit rating agency downgrades and the Eurozone sovereign debt crises," NBP Working Papers 177, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Daniel Carvalho & Michael Fidora, 2014. "Capital Inflows and euro area long-term interest rates," Working Papers w201410, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Atish R. Ghosh & Jonathan David Ostry & Mahvash S Qureshi, 2014. "Exchange Rate Management and Crisis Susceptibility; A Reassessment," IMF Working Papers 14/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Marialuz Moreno Badia & Alex Segura-Ubiergo, 2014. "Real Exchange Rate Appreciation in Emerging Markets; Can Fiscal Policy Help?," IMF Working Papers 14/1, International Monetary Fund.
- Samuel Cudré & Mathias Hoffmann, 2014. "A provincial view of global imbalances: regional capital flows in China," ECON - Working Papers 162, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Andrew Berg & Rafael A Portillo & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2014. "Policy Responses to Aid Surges in Countries with Limited International Capital Mobility; The Role of the Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 14/18, International Monetary Fund.
- Frigyes F Heinz & Yan M Sun, 2014. "Sovereign CDS Spreads in Europe; The Role of Global Risk Aversion, Economic Fundamentals, Liquidity, and Spillovers," IMF Working Papers 14/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Gazi M. Hassan & Mark J. Holmes, 2014. "Do Remittances Facilitate a Sustainable Current Account?," Working Papers in Economics 14/07, University of Waikato.
- Giorgio Di Giorgio Author-Name-First Giorgio & Salvatore Nistico' Author-Name-First Salvatore & Guido Traficante Author-Name-First Guido, 2014. "Fiscal shocks and the exchange rate," Working Papers CASMEF 1401, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Dániel Felcser & Balázs Vonnák, 2014. "Carry Trade, Uncovered Interest Parity and Monetary Policy," MNB Working Papers 2014/3, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
- Ordóñez, Javier & Sala, Hector & Silva, José I., 2014. "Real Unit Labour Costs in Eurozone Countries: Drivers and Clusters," IZA Discussion Papers 8258, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).