Report NEP-OPM-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & James Yetman, 2014. "Globalisation, Pass-through and the Optimal Policy Response to Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 20252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Brendan & Mukherjee, Rahul & Ramnath, Shanthi, 2014. "Taxes and International Risk Sharing," International Finance Discussion Papers 1110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Michael D. Bordo & Ehsan U. Choudhri & Giorgio Fazio & Ronald MacDonald, 2014. "The Real Exchange Rate in the Long Run: Balassa-Samuelson Effects Reconsidered," NBER Working Papers 20228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan in’t Veld & Robert Kollmann & Beatrice Pataracchia & Marco Ratto & Werner Roeger, 2014. "International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 519, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Olivier de Bandt & Tovonony Razafindrabe, 2014. "Does nominal rigidity mislead our perception of the exchange rate pass-through?," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-36, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Yuri Ponomarev & Pavel Trunin & Alexei Uluykaev, 2014. "Exchange Rate Pass-through in Russia," Working Papers 0099, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2014.
- Thi-Hong-Hanh Pham, 2014. "Sovereign bond yields in emerging Asia: New evidence," Working Papers hal-01012093, HAL.
- Wong, Sara A. & Petreski, Marjan, 2014. "Dutch Disease in Latin American countries: De-industrialization, how it happens, crisis, and the role of China," MPRA Paper 57056, University Library of Munich, Germany.