Report NEP-OPM-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre Allegret & Valérie Mignon & Audrey Sallenave, 2014. "Oil price shocks and global imbalances: Lessons from a model with trade and financial interdependencies," Working Papers 2014-01, CEPII research center.
- Bang Nam Jeon & Ji Wu, 2014. "The Role of Foreign Banks in Monetary Policy Transmission: Evidence from Asia during the Crisis of 2008-9," Working Papers 012014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Peter Flaschel & Florian Hartmann & Chris Malikane & Christian R. Proaño, 2014. "A Behavioral Macroeconomic Model of Exchange Rate Fluctuations with Complex Market Expectations Formation," Working Papers 98, Institute of Empirical Economic Research, revised 29 Jan 2014.
- Yoshiyasu Ono, 2014. "Exchange-rate adjustment and macroeconomic interdependence between stagnant and fully employed countries," ISER Discussion Paper 0893, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Virginie Coudert & Cécile Couharde & Valérie Mignon, 2014. "On the impact of oil price volatility on the real exchange rate–terms of trade nexus: Revisiting commodity currencies," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-3, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Andrea Vaona, 2014. "The Price-Price Phillips Curve in Small Open Economies and Monetary Unions: Theory and Empirics," Kiel Working Papers 1904, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blaise Gnimassoun & Valérie Mignon, 2014. "How macroeconomic imbalances interact? Evidence from a panel VAR analysis," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-5, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.