Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horag Choi, 2013. "The Role of Establishment Heterogeneity in the Recovery from Sudden Stops," 2013 Meeting Papers 509, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bignon, Vincent & Breton, Régis & Rojas Breu, Mariana, 2013. "Currency Union with and without Banking Union," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12105, Paris Dauphine University.
- Dominik Groll, 2013. "Monetary Union and Macroeconomic Stabilization," Kiel Working Papers 1881, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- He, Xiaoli & Jacobs, Jan P.A.M. & Kuper, Gerard H. & Ligthart, Jenny E., 2013. "On the Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on the Euro Area," Working Papers 17209, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2013. "Distributional Effects of Macroeconomic Policy Choices in Emerging Market Economies," NBER Working Papers 19668, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian A. Belabed & Thomas Theobald & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income Distribution and Current Account Imbalances," IMK Working Paper 126-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Dungey, Mardi & Osborne, Denise, 2013. "International Transmissions to Australia: The Roles of the US and Euro Area," Working Papers 17208, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics, revised 16 Oct 2013.
- Jose-Victor Rios-Rull & Yan Bai, 2013. "Demand shocks and open economy puzzles," 2013 Meeting Papers 523, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrés Fernández & Alessandro Rebucci & Martín Uribe, 2013. "Are Capital Controls Prudential? An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 19671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mirko Abbritti & Salvatore Dell'Erba & Antonio Moreno & Sergio Sola, 2013. "Global Factors in the Term Structure of Interest Rates," IMF Working Papers 13/223, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Klemm, 2013. "Growth Following Investment and Consumption-Driven Current Account Crises," IMF Working Papers 13/217, International Monetary Fund.
- Jan Behringer & Till van Treeck, 2013. "Income distribution and current account: A sectoral perspective," IMK Working Paper 125-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Rakesh Mohan & Michael Debabrata Patra & Muneesh Kapur, 2013. "The International Monetary System: Where Are We and Where Do We Need to Go?," IMF Working Papers 13/224, International Monetary Fund.
- Martín Rapetti, 2013. "The Real Exchange Rate and Economic Growth: Some Observations on the Possible Channels," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2013-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.