Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mario J. Crucini & Mototsugu Shintani & Takayuki Tsuruga, 2010. "Do Sticky Prices Increase Real Exchange Rate Volatility at the Sector Level?," Discussion papers e-10-004, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Eric van Wincoop & Philippe Bacchetta, 2013. "The Great Recession: A Self-Fulfilling Global Panic," 2013 Meeting Papers 413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2013. "Surprising Similarities: Recent Monetary Regimes of Small Economies," NBER Working Papers 19632, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Güneş Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2013. "Financial exposure and the international transmission of financial shocks," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/06, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/11719 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Punnoose Jacob & Gert Peersman, 2013. "Dissecting the dynamics of the US trade balance in an estimated equilibrium model," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2013/04, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Paulo José Regis, 2013. "On the relationship between exchange rates and external imbalances: East and Southeast Asia," Working Papers 13-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Hiroaki Sasaki, 2011. "Export of Deindustrialization and Anti-Balassa-Samuelson Effect: The Consequences of Productivity Growth Differential," Discussion papers e-10-015, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Zhiwei XU & Yi Wen & pengfei Wang, 2013. "Two-Way Capital Flows and Global Imbalances: A Neoclassical Approach," 2013 Meeting Papers 406, Society for Economic Dynamics.