Report NEP-OPM-2013-11-09This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Cook & Michael B. Devereux, 2013. "The Optimal Currency Area in a Liquidity Trap," NBER Working Papers 19588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liu, Zheng & Spiegel, Mark M., 2013. "Optimal Monetary Policy and Capital Account Restrictions in a Small Open Economy," Working Paper Series 2013-33, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 23 Feb 2015.
- Peter Fuleky & L Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common Correlated Effects and International Risk Sharing," Working Papers 201315, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Bosi & Patrice Fontaine & Cuong Le Van, 2013. "Equilibrium existence in the international asset and good markets," Working Papers 16, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Christopher F. Baum & Margarita Karpava & Dorothea Schäfer & Andreas Stephan, 2013. "Credit Rating Agency Announcements and the Eurozone Sovereign Debt Crisis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1333, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh & Waël Louhichi, 2014. "Measuring the Impact of Exchange Rate Movements on Domestic Prices: A Cointegrated VAR Analysis," Working Papers halshs-00879270, HAL.
- Carmen Broto & Gabriel Perez-Quiros, 2013. "Disentangling contagion among sovereign cds spreads during the european debt crisis," Working Papers 1314, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Răzvan, 2013. "Romanian current account sustainability after the adhesion to European Union," MPRA Paper 51244, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Apr 2013.