Report NEP-OPM-2013-10-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tommaso Trani, 2013. "Country Portfolios with Heterogeneous Pledgeability," Faculty Working Papers 02/13, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Z. Yue, 2013. "Export dynamics in large devaluations," International Finance Discussion Papers 1087, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Magali Dauvin, 2013. "Energy prices and the real exchange rate of commodity-exporting countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-33, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Marcel SchrÃ¶der, 2013. "Should developing countries undervalue their currencies?," Departmental Working Papers 2013-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Martin Feldkircher, 2013. "A Global Macro Model for Emerging Europe," Working Papers 185, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Herger Nils, 2013. "Market Entries and Exits and the Nonlinear Behaviour of the Exchange Rate Pass-Through into Import Prices," Working Papers 13.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai, 2013. "Linkages across Sovereign Debt Markets," NBER Working Papers 19548, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carolina Achury & Christos Koulovatianos & John Tsoukalas, 2013. "Political Economics of External Sovereign Defaults," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-23, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Martin Gächter & Aleksandra Riedl, 2013. "One Money, One Cycle? The EMU Experience," Working Papers 186, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Dungey, Mardi & Fry-McKibbin, Renée & Linehan, Verity, 2013. "Chinese resource demand and the natural resource supplier," Working Papers 17027, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 01 Jul 2013.