Report NEP-OPM-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2013. "The Elephant Hiding in the Room: Currency Intervention and Trade Imbalances," Working Paper Series WP13-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Javier Bianchi & Juan Carlos Hatchondo & Leonardo Martinez, 2013. "International reserves and rollover risk," Working Paper 13-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2013. "Global and regional business cycles. Shocks and propagations," Working Paper 2013/08, Norges Bank.
- Elisabeth Beusch & Barbara Döbeli & Andreas M. Fischer & Pinar Yesin, 2013. "Merchanting and current account balances," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 140, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Zhi Yu, 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through, firm heterogeneity and product quality: a theoretical analysis," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 141, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Stavarek, Daniel, 2013. "Cyclical relationship between exchange rates and macro-fundamentals in Central and Eastern Europe," MPRA Paper 45327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mario J. Crucini & J. Scott Davis, 2013. "Distribution capital and the short- and long-run import demand elasticity," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 137, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Andres Fernandez & Juan Herreno, 2013. "Equilibrium Unemployment during Financial Crises," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-390, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bianca De Paoli & Anna Lipinska, 2013. "Capital controls: a normative analysis," Staff Reports 600, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jon Frost & Ayako Saiki, 2013. "Early warning for currency crises: what is the role of financial openness?," DNB Working Papers 373, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hubrich, Kirstin & D’Agostino, Antonello & Cervená, Marianna & Ciccarelli, Matteo & Guarda, Paolo & Haavio, Markus & Jeanfils, Philippe & Mendicino, Caterina & Ortega, Eva & Valderrama, Maria Teresa &, 2013. "Financial shocks and the macroeconomy: heterogeneity and non-linearities," Occasional Paper Series 143, European Central Bank.
- Gächter, Martin & Riedl , Aleksandra & Ritzberger-Grünwald, Doris, 2013. "Business cycle convergence or decoupling? Economic adjustment in CESEE during the crisis," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2013. "Optimal devaluations," Working Papers 702, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michael Sposi, 2013. "Trade barriers and the relative price tradables," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 139, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gee Hee Hong & Nicholas Li, 2013. "Market Structure and Cost Pass-Through in Retail," Working Papers 13-5, Bank of Canada.
- Michele Ca'Zorzi & Alexander Chudik, 2013. "Spatial considerations on the PPP debate," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 138, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Roberta De Santis & Alessandro Girardi, 2013. "Trade Intensity and Output Synchronisation: On the Endogeneity Properties of EMU," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1277, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.