Report NEP-OPM-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2013. "The Impact of Cartelization, Money, and Productivity Shocks on the International Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 18823, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philipp Engler & Simon Voigts, 2013. "A Transfer Mechanism for a Monetary Union," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-013, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ariel Burstein & Gita Gopinath, 2013. "International Prices and Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 18829, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Dramane Coulibaly, 2013. "The Impact of Market Regulations on Intra-European Real Exchange Rates," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-3, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Salvatore Dell'Erba & Sergio Sola, 2013. "Fiscal Policy, Interest Rates and Risk Premia in Open Economy," IHEID Working Papers 05-2013, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Pedro Bação & António Portugal Durate & Mariana Simões, 2013. "The International Monetary System in Flux: Overview and Prospects," GEMF Working Papers 2013-07, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Yeganeh Forouheshfar, 2013. "The impact of yuan internationalization on the euro-dollar exchange rate," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13016, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Raphael A. Auer, 2013. "What Drives Target2 Balances? Evidence From a Panel Analysis," Working Papers 13.03, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- Robert N. McCauley, 2013. "Risk-On/Risk-Off, Capital Flows, Leverage, and Safe Assets," Finance Working Papers 23390, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Christian Schoder, 2013. "The fundamentals of sovereign debt sustainability: Evidence from 15 OECD countries," IMK Working Paper 107-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Peter Fuleky & L Ventura & Qianxue Zhao, 2013. "Common correlated effects and international risk sharing," Working Papers 201304, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.