Report NEP-OPM-2012-12-15This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan M. Taylor, 2012. "External Imbalances and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 18606, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- TengTeng Xu, 2012. "The Role of Credit in International Business Cycles," Working Papers 12-36, Bank of Canada.
- Daron Acemoglu & Gino Gancia & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2012. "Offshoring and Directed Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 18595, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Karsten Staehr, 2012. "The Euro Plus Pact: Competitiveness and external capital flows in the EU countries," Bank of Estonia Working Papers wp2012-5, Bank of Estonia, revised 10 Dec 2012.
- Luis Felipe Céspedes & Andrés Velasco, 2012. "Macroeconomic Performance During Commodity Price Booms and Busts," NBER Working Papers 18569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jérôme Héricourt & Sandra Poncet, 2012. "Exchange Rate Volatility, Financial Constraints and Trade: Empirical Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2012-35, CEPII research center.