Report NEP-OPM-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Szabolcs Deák & Lionel Fontagné & Marco Maffezzoli & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2012. "The banking and distribution sectors in a small open economy DSGE Model," Working Papers 454, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Gozzi, Juan Carlos & Levine, Ross & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez & Schmukler, Sergio L., 2012. "How firms use domestic and international corporate bond markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6209, The World Bank.
- Foley-Fisher, Nathan & Guimarães, Bernardo de Vasconcellos, 2012. "US real interest rates and default risk in emerging economies," Textos para discussão 295, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Issiaka Coulibaly & Blaise Gnimassoun, 2012. "Optimality of a monetary union : New evidence from exchange rate misalignments in West Africa," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-37, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Are Proposed African Monetary Unions Optimal Currency Areas? Real, Monetary and Fiscal Policy Convergence Analysis," MPRA Paper 41552, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Mercedes Monfort & Javier Ordóñez, 2012. "Real Convergence in Europe: A Cluster Analysis," Working Papers 2012023, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.