Report NEP-OPM-2012-07-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth D. West, 2012. "Econometric Analysis of Present Value Models When the Discount Factor Is near One," NBER Working Papers 18247, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Enrique Mendoza & Marco Terrones, 2012. "An Anatomy of Credit Booms and their Demise," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 670, Central Bank of Chile.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohé & Martín Uribe, 2012. "Pegs, Downward Wage Rigidity, and Unemployment: the Role of Financial Structure," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 672, Central Bank of Chile.
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2012. "Real exchange rate dynamics in sticky-price models with capital," Working Paper Series 2012-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Wen Yao, 2012. "International Business Cycles and Financial Frictions," Working Papers 12-19, Bank of Canada.
- Amdur, David & Ersal Kiziler, Eylem, 2012. "Trend shocks and the countercyclical U.S. current account," MPRA Paper 40147, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claudio Raddatz ; & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2012. "On the International Transmission of Shocks: Micro – Evidence From Mutual Fund Portfolios," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 668, Central Bank of Chile.
- Nidhaleddine Ben Cheikh, 2012. "Long Run Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Evidence from New Panel Data Techniques," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201225, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Shutao Cao & Wei Dong & Ben Tomlin, 2012. "The Sensitivity of Producer Prices to Exchange Rates: Insights from Micro Data," Working Papers 12-20, Bank of Canada.
- Sandrine Noblet & Antoine Belgodere, 2011. "Coordination cost and the distance puzzle," ERSA conference papers ersa10p756, European Regional Science Association.