Report NEP-OPM-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-OPM
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Hélène Rey, 2011. "Home Bias in Open Economy Financial Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 17691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emmanuel Farhi & Gita Gopinath & Oleg Itskhoki, 2011. "Fiscal Devaluations," NBER Working Papers 17662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric van Wincoop, 2011. "International Contagion Through Leveraged Financial Institutions," NBER Working Papers 17686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arnaud Costinot & Guido Lorenzoni & Iván Werning, 2011. "A Theory of Capital Controls as Dynamic Terms-of-Trade Manipulation," NBER Working Papers 17680, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Aizenman & Sebastian Edwards & Daniel Riera-Crichton, 2011. "Adjustment patterns to commodity terms of trade shocks: the role of exchange rate and international reserves policies," NBER Working Papers 17692, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas E. Magud & Carmen M. Reinhart & Esteban R. Vesperoni, 2011. "Capital Inflows, Exchange Rate Flexibility, and Credit Booms," NBER Working Papers 17670, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart, 2011. "Global Macroeconomic and Financial Supervision: Where Next?," NBER Working Papers 17682, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mohamed Tahar Benkhodja, 2011. "Monetary Policy and the Dutch Disease in a Small Open Oil Exporting Economy," Working Papers 1134, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Körner, Finn Marten, 2011. "An equilibrium model of 'global imbalances' revisited," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 33/2011, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Chad P. Bown & Meredith A. Crowley, 2011. "Import protection, business cycles, and exchange rates: evidence from the Great Recession," Working Paper Series WP-2011-16, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Riccardo Fiorentini, 2011. "Global Imbalances, the International Crisis and the Role of the Dollar," Working Papers 18/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Petra Gerlach & Robert N McCauley & Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "Currency intervention and the global portfolio balance effect: Japanese and Swiss lessons, 2003-2004 and 2009-2010," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-830, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Chang, Ming Jen & Lin, Chang Ching & Yin, Shou-Yung, 2011. "The behavior of real exchange rates: the case of Japan," MPRA Paper 35447, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Saadaoui, Jamel, 2011. "Global imbalances and capital account openness: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 35453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Ulrich Woitek, 2011. "Emerging from the war: Gold Standard mentality, current accounts and the international business cycle 1885-1939," ECON - Working Papers 057, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Hilde C. Bjørnland & Leif Anders Thorsrud, 2011. "The world is not enough! Small open economies and regional dependence," Working Paper 2011/16, Norges Bank.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Ng, Tim, 2011. "How Do Credit Supply Shocks Propagate Internationally? A GVAR approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 8720, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2011. "Bond market co-movements, expected inflation and the equilibrium real exchange rate," Working Paper Series 1405, European Central Bank.
- Friederike Niepmann, 2011. "Banking across Borders," DNB Working Papers 325, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Luigi Spaventa, 2011. "Why the current account may matter in a monetary union. Lesson from the financial crisis in the Euro area," Working Papers 426, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Hideaki Hirata & Keisuke Otsu, 2011. "Accounting for the economic relationship between Japan and the Asian Tigers," Studies in Economics 1120, School of Economics, University of Kent.