Report NEP-OPM-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Alessandria & Horag Choi, 2011. "Establishment heterogeneity, exporter dynamics, and the effects of trade liberalization," Working Papers 11-19, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Charles Engel, 2011. "The Real Exchange Rate, Real Interest Rates, and the Risk Premium," NBER Working Papers 17116, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger, 2011. "Current Account Imbalances in the Euro Area: Catching up or Competitiveness?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0241, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Carlos Carvalho & Jae Won Lee, 2011. "Sectoral price facts in a sticky-price model," Staff Reports 495, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Paun, Cristian, 2010. "An empirical estimation of Balassa – Samuelson Effect in case of Eastern European Countries," MPRA Paper 31407, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karabarbounis, Loukas, 2010. "Labor wedges and open economy puzzles," MPRA Paper 31370, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- He, Qichun, 2010. "Expanding Varieties in the Nontraded Goods Sector and the Real Exchange Rate Depreciation," MPRA Paper 31309, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byrne, Joseph P & Nagayasu, Jun, 2011. "Common factors of the exchange risk premium in emerging European markets," MPRA Paper 31393, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- F. Pancotto & F. Pericoli, 2011. "Till labor cost do us part. On the long run convergence of EMU countries," Working Papers wp759, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- M. Salto & T. Pietra, 2011. "Welfare and excess volatility of exchange rates," Working Papers wp758, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Pontines, Victor & Siregar, Reza Yamora, 2011. "Cross-border bank lending to selected SEACEN economies: an integrative report," MPRA Paper 31455, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports and Italy’s economic development: a long-run perspective (1863-2004)," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 061, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".