Report NEP-OPM-2011-04-30This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmitz, Martin, 2011. "Financial remoteness and the net external position," Working Paper Series 1330, European Central Bank.
- Belke, Ansgar & Dreger, Christian, 2011. "Current account imbalances in the euro area: Catching up or competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 297, European University Viadrina Frankfurt (Oder), Department of Business Administration and Economics.
- Mukherjee, Sanchita, 2011. "Does the level of capital openness explain “fear of floating” amongst the inflation targeting countries?," MPRA Paper 30289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haberis, Alex & Markovic, Bojan & Mayhew, Karen & Zabczyk, Pawel, 2011. "Global rebalancing: the macroeconomic impact on the United Kingdom," Bank of England working papers 421, Bank of England.
- Emine Boz & Christian Daude & C. Bora Durdu, 2011. "Emerging Market Business Cycles Revisited: Learning about the Trend," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1110, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- David Matesanz Gomez & Guillermo J. Ortega & Benno Torgler, 2011. "Measuring globalization: A hierarchical network approach," CREMA Working Paper Series 2011-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).