Report NEP-OPM-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Damiano Sandri & Pau Rabanal & Isabelle MÃ©jean, 2011. "Current Account Rebalancing and Real Exchange Rate Adjustment Between the U.S. and Emerging Asia," IMF Working Papers 11/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2011. "How Can Commodity Exporters Make Fiscal and Monetary Policy Less Procyclical?," Working Paper Series rwp11-015, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gino Gancia & Andreas Müller & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2011. "Structural development accounting," ECON - Working Papers 010, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gianluca Benigno & Huigang Chen & Christopher Otrok & Alessandro Rebucci & Eric Young, 2011. "Financial Crises and Macro-Prudential Policies," Research Department Publications 4710, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Paolo A. Pesenti & Jan J.J. Groen, 2011. "Commodity prices, commodity currencies, and global economic developments," European Economy - Economic Papers 440, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Ethan Ilzetzki & Enrique G. Mendoza & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont, 2011. "How Big (Small?) Are Fiscal Multipliers?," IMF Working Papers 11/52, International Monetary Fund.
- Yamin Ahmad & William D. Craighead, 2011. "Temporal Aggregation and Purchasing Power Parity Persistence," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2011-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.