Report NEP-OPM-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 2010. "Endogenous Ranking and Equilibrium Lorenz Curve Across (ex-ante) Identical Countries," CCES Discussion Paper Series 35, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Fernando Broner & Tatiana Didier & Aitor Erce & Sergio L. Schmukler, 2010. "Gross capital flows: Dynamics and crises," Economics Working Papers 1227, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2012.
- Sami Alpanda & Uluc Aysun, 2010. "Bank globalization and the balance sheet channel of monetary transmission," Working papers 2010-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Calista Cheung & Davide Furceri & Elena Rusticelli, 2010. "Structural and Cyclical Factors behind Current-Account Balances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 775, OECD Publishing.
- Kolasa, Marcin, 2010. "Real convergence and its illusions," Working Paper Series 1231, European Central Bank.
- Maria Christidou & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2010. "Purchasing Power Parity and the European Single Currency: Some New Evidence," Working Paper series 19_10, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Luiz de Mello & Pier Carlo Padoan, 2010. "Are Global Imbalances Sustainable?: Post-Crisis Scenarios," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 795, OECD Publishing.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Djurić, Sandra, 2010. "Twin deficits and the Feldstein-Horioka puzzle: a comparison of the EU member states and candidate countries," MPRA Paper 24149, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Vaona, 2010. "Intra-national Purchasing Power Parity and Balassa-Samuelson Effects in Italy," Working Papers 12/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Balázs Égert, 2010. "Catching-up and Inflation in Europe: Balassa-Samuelson, Engel's Law and Other Culprits," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 792, OECD Publishing.