Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beaudry, Paul & Dupaigne, Martial & Portier, Franck, 2009. "Modeling News-Driven International Business Cycles," TSE Working Papers 09-117, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Alan V. Deardorff, 2010. "A Trade TheoristÕs Take on Global Imbalance," Working Papers 599, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Kim, Hyeongwoo & Moh, Young-Kyu, 2010. "Examining the Evidence of Purchasing Power Parity by Recursive Mean Adjustment," MPRA Paper 22712, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frost, Mark & Parton, Kevin A., 2010. "Can the Australian exchange rate still be considered a commodity based currency?," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59735, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kim, Soyoung & Yang, Doo Yong, 2009. "International Monetary Transmission and Exchange Rate Regimes: Floaters vs. Non-Floaters," ADBI Working Papers 181, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- N. Holinski & C.J.M. Kool & J. Muysken, 2010. "Origins of persistent macroeconomic imbalances in the Euro area," Working Papers 10-12, Utrecht School of Economics.