Report NEP-OPM-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlos Carvalho & Fernanda Nechio, 2010. "Aggregation and the PPP puzzle in a sticky-price model," Working Paper Series 2010-06, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Yanping Chong & Òscar Jordà & Alan M. Taylor, 2010. "The Harrod-Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis: Real Exchange Rates and their Long-Run Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 15868, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00435836_v4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- A. H. Ahmad & Eric J. Pentecost, 2010. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Economic Performance Under Different Exchange Rate Regimes," Discussion Paper Series 2010_08, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Mar 2010.
- Federico S. Mandelman & Pau Rabanal & Juan F. Rubio-Ramírez & Diego Vilán, 2010. "Investment-specific technology shocks and international business cycles: an empirical assessment," Working Paper 2010-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael, 2010. "Excess returns on net foreign assets: the exorbitant privilege from a global perspective," Working Paper Series 1158, European Central Bank.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2010. "Surfing the Waves of Globalization: Asia and Financial Globalization in the Context of the Trilemma," NBER Working Papers 15876, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jarkko Jääskelä & Rebecca McKibbin, 2010. "Learning in an Estimated Small Open Economy Model," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2010-02, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Novy, Dennis, 2010. "International Trade and Monopolistic Competition without CES: Estimating Translog Gravity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 929, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Arjana Brezigar-Masten & Fabrizio Coricelli & Igor Masten, 2010. "Financial integration and financial development in transition economies : what happens during financial crises ?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10021, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.