Report NEP-OPM-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200915 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Diego, Cerdeiro, 2010. "Measuring Monetary Policy in Open Economies," MPRA Paper 21071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:voj:wpaper:200912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Patnaik, Ila & Shah, Ajay, 2010. "Asia confronts the impossible trinity," Working Papers 10/64, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky, 2010. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Fiscal Cycles," NBER Working Papers 15780, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ravallion, Martin, 2010. "Price levels and economic growth : making sense of the PPP changes between ICP rounds," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5229, The World Bank.