Report NEP-OPM-2009-11-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabio Ghironi & Jaewoo Lee & Alessandro Rebucci, 2009. "The Valuation Channel of External Adjustment," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 722, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Arghyrou, Michael G & Gregoriou, Andros & Pourpourides, Panayiotis M., 2009. "Exchange rate uncertainty and deviations from Purchasing Power Parity: Evidence from the G7 area," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/23, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Fuentes, Miguel & Ibarrarán, Pablo, 2009. "Firm Dynamics and Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations: Does Trade Openness Matter? Evidence from Mexico’s Manufacturing Sector," IZA Discussion Papers 4494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Przystupa, Jan & Wróbel, Ewa, 2009. "Asymmetry of the exchange rate pass-through: An exercise on the Polish data," MPRA Paper 17660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robinson Kruse & Michael Frömmel & Lukas Menkhoff & Philipp Sibbertsen, 2009. "What do we know about real exchange rate non-linearities?," CREATES Research Papers 2009-50, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Escaith, Hubert, 2009. "Trade Collapse, Trade Relapse and Global Production Networks: Supply Chains in the Great Recession," MPRA Paper 18274, University Library of Munich, Germany.