Report NEP-OPM-2009-08-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fratzscher, Marcel & Straub, Roland, 2009. "Asset prices and current account fluctuations in G7 economies," Working Paper Series 1014, European Central Bank.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sager, Michael & Popescu, Adina, 2009. "Can non-linear real shocks explain the persistence of PPP exchange rate disequilibria?," Working Paper Series 1073, European Central Bank.
- Peltonen, Tuomas & Sager, Michael, 2009. "Productivity shocks and real exchange rate: a reappraisal," Working Paper Series 1046, European Central Bank.
- Thimann, Christian & Straub, Roland, 2009. "The external and domestic side of macroeconomic adjustment in China," Working Paper Series 1040, European Central Bank.
- Fratzscher, Marcel, 2009. "What explains global exchange rate movements during the financial crisis?," Working Paper Series 1060, European Central Bank.
- Giannone, Domenico & Reichlin, Lucrezia & Lenza, Michele, 2009. "Business cycles in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1010, European Central Bank.
- Aurélien Eyquem & Günes Kamber, 2009. "Macroeconomic Volatility and Exchange Rate Pass-through under Internationalized Production," Working Papers 0915, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Messina, Julián & Turunen, Jarkko & Strozzi, Chiara, 2009. "Real wages over the business cycle: OECD evidence from the time and frequency domains," Working Paper Series 1003, European Central Bank.
- Dées, Stéphane & Saint-Guilhem, Arthur, 2009. "The role of the United States in the global economy and its evolution over time," Working Paper Series 1034, European Central Bank.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut: The "China Factor" and the OPEC Cartel," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 911, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Grace H.Y. Lee & M. Azali, 2009. "THE ENDOGENEITY OF THE OPTIMUM CURRENCY AREA CRITERIA IN EAST ASIa," Monash Economics Working Papers 15-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Forte, Antonio, 2009. "The pass-through effect: a twofold analysis," MPRA Paper 16527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Moll, Katharina, 2009. "The global dimension of inflation - evidence from factor-augmented Phillips curves," Working Paper Series 1011, European Central Bank.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Galesi, Alessandro, 2009. "External shocks and international inflation linkages: a global VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 1062, European Central Bank.
- Fabio Milani, 2009. "Has Globalization Transformed U.S. Macroeconomic Dynamics?," Working Papers 091001, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Sambit Bhattacharyya & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Australian Economy since Federation," CEPR Discussion Papers 605, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.