Report NEP-OPM-2008-07-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Menzie D. Chinn & Eiji Fujii, 2008. "Pitfalls in Measuring Exchange Rate Misalignment: The Yuan and Other Currencies," NBER Working Papers 14168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Massimiliano Serati, 2008. "Trade and quality: theoretical and empirical evidence for the euro zone," LIUC Papers in Economics 206, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Duo Qin & Tao Tan, 2008. "How Much Intraregional Exchange Rate Variability Could a Currency Union Remove? The Case of ASEAN+3," Working Papers 631, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:hhs:bofrdp:2008_016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Georgios Chortareas & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Getting PPP Right: Identifying Mean-Reverting Real Exchange Rates in Panels," Working Papers 629, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2008. "Skill Upgrading and the Real Exchange Rate," Caepr Working Papers 2008-020, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Fiess, Norbert M. & Fugazza, Marco & Maloney, William F., 2008. "Informality and Macroeconomic Fluctuations," IZA Discussion Papers 3519, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sarah Guillou, 2008. "Exports and exchange rate : a firm-level investigation," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-02, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Updating empirical evidence on business cycles synchronization between CEECs and the euro area : How important is the recent period," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-11, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2008. "International spillovers of domestic reforms: the joint application of the Lisbon Strategy in the EU," CPB Discussion Paper 105, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.