Report NEP-OPM-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2007. "New Open Economy Macroeconomics," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/27, European University Institute.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9806, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Varieties and the Transfer Problem: The Extensive Margin of Current Account Adjustment," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/01, European University Institute.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Sources of Local-Currency Price Stability," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/26, European University Institute.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Michael Plante, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks and Exchange Rate Management: The Implications of Consumer Durables for the Small Open Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2008-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Laakkonen, Helinä & Lanne, Markku, 2008. "Asymmetric News Effects on Volatility: Good vs. Bad News in Good vs. Bad Times," MPRA Paper 8296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher P. Ball & Martha Cruz-Zuniga & Claude Lopez & Javier Reyes, 2008. "Remittances, Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces9821, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.