Report NEP-OPM-2008-04-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 2008. "Globalization, Macroeconomic Performance, and Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 13948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giancarlo Corsetti, 2007. "New Open Economy Macroeconomics," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/27, European University Institute.
- Yunus Aksoy & Hanno Lustig, 1998. "Circular Aspects of Exchange Rates and Market Structure," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9806, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Philippe Martin & Paolo Pesenti, 2008. "Varieties and the Transfer Problem: The Extensive Margin of Current Account Adjustment," RSCAS Working Papers 2008/01, European University Institute.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Luca Dedola & Sylvain Leduc, 2007. "Optimal Monetary Policy and the Sources of Local-Currency Price Stability," RSCAS Working Papers 2007/26, European University Institute.
- Romain Restout, 2008. "Monopolistic Competition and the Dependent Economy Model," EconomiX Working Papers 2008-9, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Michael Plante, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks and Exchange Rate Management: The Implications of Consumer Durables for the Small Open Economy," Caepr Working Papers 2008-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Laakkonen, Helinä & Lanne, Markku, 2008. "Asymmetric News Effects on Volatility: Good vs. Bad News in Good vs. Bad Times," MPRA Paper 8296, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher P. Ball & Martha Cruz-Zuniga & Claude Lopez & Javier Reyes, 2008. "Remittances, Inflation and Exchange Rate Regimes in Small Open Economies," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2008-03, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Leopoldo Yanes, 2008. "R&D, Market Structure and Trade: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 361, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Hilde Vandenbussche & Jozef Konings, 1998. "Globalization and the effects of national versus international competition on the labour market. Theory and evidence from Belgian firm level data," Working Papers Department of Economics ces9821, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.