Report NEP-NEU-2022-06-20This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NEU
The following items were announced in this report:
- Oriana Bandiera & Nidhi Parekh & Barbara Petrongolo & Michelle Rao, 2021. "Men are from Mars, and women too: a Bayesian meta-analysis of overconfidence experiments," CEP Discussion Papers dp1820, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Botha, Ferdi & Dahmann, Sarah C., 2022. "Locus of Control, Self-Control, and Health Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 15306, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ollikainen, Jani-Petteri & Pekkarinen (decd), Tuomas & Uusitalo, Roope & Virtanen, Hanna, 2022. "Effect of Secondary Education on Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 15318, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Masaki Aoyagi & Guillaume Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2021. "Beliefs in Repeated Games," ISER Discussion Paper 1119rr, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised May 2022.
- Tverskoi, Denis & Guido, Andrea & Andrighetto, Giulia & Sánchez, Angel & Gavrilets, Sergey, 2022. "Disentangling material, social, and cognitive determinants of human behavior and beliefs," SocArXiv z5m9h, Center for Open Science.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2022. "Strategic Complexity and the Value of Thinking," IZA Discussion Papers 15275, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bhargav Bhat & Jonathan de Quidt & Johannes Haushofer & Vikram H. Patel & Gautam Rao & Frank Schilbach & Pierre-Luc P. Vautrey, 2022. "The Long-Run Effects of Psychotherapy on Depression, Beliefs, and Economic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 30011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.