Report NEP-NEU-2021-07-12This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Basic, Zvonimir & Bindra, Parampreet C. & Glätzle-Rützler, Daniela & Romano, Angelo & Sutter, Matthias & Zoller, Claudia, 2021. "The Roots of Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 14467, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- David L. Dickinson & David Masclet, 2021. "Unethical Decision Making and Sleep Restriction: Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 21-09, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria L., 2021. "The Creativity Premium," IZA Discussion Papers 14421, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sergio Almeida & Mauro Rodrigues, 2021. "Of two minds: An experiment on how time scarcity shapes risk-taking behavior," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2021_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Abbasiharofteh, Milad & Kinne, Jan & Krüger, Miriam, 2021. "The strength of weak and strong ties in bridging geographic and cognitive distances," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-049, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chiara Scarampi & Richard Fairchild & Luca Fumarco & Alberto Palermo & Neal Hinvest, 2021. "Social Metacognition: A Correlational Device for Strategic Interactions," Working Papers 2111, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- David L. Dickinson & David M. McEvoy & David Bruner, 2021. "The impact of sleep restriction on interpersonal conflict resolution and the narcotic effect," Working Papers 21-08, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Laurent Busca & Julien Grobert & Cyrielle Vellera, 2021. "Effect of congruent scent diffusion on individual creative fluidity: Mental imagery instruction and iconic stimulus as possible moderators," Post-Print hal-03256558, HAL.