Report NEP-NEU-2018-07-30This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leight, Jessica & Liu, Elaine M., 2018. "Maternal Education, Parental Investment and Non-Cognitive Characteristics in Rural China," IZA Discussion Papers 11607, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Brunello, Giorgio & Crema, Angela & Rocco, Lorenzo, 2018. "Testing at Length If It Is Cognitive or Non-Cognitive," IZA Discussion Papers 11603, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Meroni, Elena Claudia & Piazzalunga, Daniela & Pronzato, Chiara D., 2018. "Use of Extra-School Time and Child Behaviours: Evidence from the UK," IZA Discussion Papers 11606, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kalena E. Cortes & Hans Fricke & Susanna Loeb & David S. Song, 2018. "Too little or too much? Actionable Advice in an Early-Childhood Text Messaging Experiment," NBER Working Papers 24827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kneule, Andreas, 2018. "Betriebswirtschaftliche Einsatzmöglichkeiten von Cognitive Computing," Wismar Discussion Papers 03/2018, Hochschule Wismar, Wismar Business School.