Report NEP-NEU-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lee, Ji Yong & Nayga, Rodolfo & Deck, Cary & Drichoutis, Andreas C., 2017. "Cognitive Ability and Bidding Behavior in Second Price Auctions: An Experimental Study," MPRA Paper 81495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bütikofer, Aline & Peri, Giovanni, 2017. "The Effects of Cognitive and Noncognitive Skills on Migration Decisions," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 17/2017, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Brice Corgnet & Antonio M. Espin & Roberto Hernán-Gonzalez, 2016. "Creativity and Cognitive Skills among Millennials: Thinking Too Much and Creating Too Little," Post-Print halshs-01439169, HAL.
- Dickinson, David L. & McElroy, Todd, 2017. "Bayesian versus Heuristic-Based Choice under Sleep Restriction and Suboptimal Times of Day," IZA Discussion Papers 10985, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dickinson, David L. & Chaudhuri, Ananish & Greenaway-McGrevy, Ryan, 2017. "Trading While Sleepy? Circadian Mismatch and Excess Volatility in a Global Experimental Asset Market," IZA Discussion Papers 10984, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).