Report NEP-NEU-2016-02-23This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2015. "Intelligence and finance," MPRA Paper 68950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Da Silva, Sergio & Matsushita, Raul & De Sousa, Maicon, 2016. "Utilitarian Moral Judgments Are Cognitively Too Demanding," MPRA Paper 69387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agarwal, Upasna A. & Gupta, Vishal, 2015. "Examining the Mediating and Moderating Effects of Engagement and Conscientiousness for the Job Characteristics and Intention to Quit Relationship," IIMA Working Papers WP2015-03-04, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Lise Vesterlund, 2015. "Error Prone Inference from Response Time: The Case of Intuitive Generosity in Public-Good Games," Working Paper 5662, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.
- Cédric Chaffois & Thomas Gillier & Mustapha Belkhouja & Yannig Roth, 2015. "How task instructions impact the creativity of designers and ordinary participants in online idea generation," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-01273087, HAL.