Report NEP-NEU-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Claire Crawford & Lorraine Dearden & Ellen Greaves, 2013. "The drivers of month of birth differences in children's cognitive and non-cognitive skills: a regression discontinuity analysis," DoQSS Working Papers 13-06, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Enke, Benjamin & Zimmermann, Florian, 2013. "Correlation Neglect in Belief Formation," IZA Discussion Papers 7372, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).