Report NEP-NEU-2011-12-13This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Booth, Alison L & Cardona Sosa, Lina & Nolen, Patrick, 2011. "Gender Differences in Risk Aversion: Do Single-Sex Environments Affect their Development?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8690, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Filippin, Antonio & Paccagnella, Marco, 2011. "Family Background, Self-Confidence and Economic Outcomes," IZA Discussion Papers 6117, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Christophe Bonnet & Peter Wirtz, 2011. "Investor Type, Cognitive Governance and Performance in Young Entrepreneurial Ventures: A Conceptual Framework," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) halshs-00642737, HAL.
- Eric Schniter & Roman M. Sheremeta & Timothy Shields, 2011. "Conflicted Minds: Recalibrational Emotions Following Trust-based Interaction," Working Papers 11-12, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Powdthavee, Nattavudh & Boyce, Christopher J. & Wood, Alex M., 2011. "Can Money Change Who We Are? Estimating the Effects of Unearned Income on Measures of Incentive-Enhancing Personality Traits," IZA Discussion Papers 6131, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).