Report NEP-NET-2021-05-24This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- BramoullÃ©, Yann & Boucher, Vincent, 2020. "Binary Outcomes and Linear Interactions," CEPR Discussion Papers 15505, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zenou, Yves & Huang, Jingong, 2020. "Key Sectors in Endogeneous Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 15281, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lorenzo Ductor & Bauke Visser, 2021. "When a coauthor joins an editorial board," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 21-043/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- PeydrÃ³, JosÃ©-Luis & JimÃ©nez, Gabriel & Kenan, Huremovic & Moral-Benito, Enrique & Vega-Redondo, Fernando, 2020. "Production and financial networks in interplay: Crisis evidence from supplier-customer and credit registers," CEPR Discussion Papers 15277, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Battaglini, Marco & Leone Sciabolazza, Valerio & Patacchini, Eleonora, 2020. "Abstentions and Social Networks in Congress," CEPR Discussion Papers 15270, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fukker, Gábor & Kok, Christoffer, 2021. "On the optimal control of interbank contagion in the euro area banking system," Working Paper Series 2554, European Central Bank.
- Olaizola, Norma & Valenciano, Federico, 2021. "Efficiency and stability in the connections model with heterogeneous node," MPRA Paper 107797, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hale, Galina & di Giovanni, Julian, 2020. "Stock Market Spillovers via the Global Production Network: Transmission of U.S. Monetary Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 15404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Antonio Peyrache & Maria C. A. Silva, 2021. "Multi-Level Parallel Production Networks," CEPA Working Papers Series WP052021, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Farzan Soleymani & Eric Paquet, 2021. "Deep Graph Convolutional Reinforcement Learning for Financial Portfolio Management -- DeepPocket," Papers 2105.08664, arXiv.org.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Fleurbaey, Marc & Viney, Brody, 2020. "Social Externalities and Economic Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 15179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Chernozhukov & Chen Huang & Weining Wang, 2021. "Uniform Inference on High-dimensional Spatial Panel Networks," Papers 2105.07424, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2023.
- Diego Carrasco-Novoa & Sandro D´ıez-Amigo & Shino Takayama, 2021. "The Impact of Peers on Academic Performance: Theory and Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Papers Series 644, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & Dai, Ruochen & Quan, Yingyue & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2020. "Industrial Clusters, Networks and Resilience to the Covid-19 Shock in China," CEPR Discussion Papers 15396, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcos Deuñas & Mercedes Campi & Luis Olmos, 2020. "Changes in mobility and socioeconomic conditions in Bogotá city during the COVID-19 outbreak," Working Papers 30, Red Nacional de Investigadores en Economía (RedNIE).
- A Fronzetti Colladon & B Guardabascio & R Innarella, 2021. "Using social network and semantic analysis to analyze online travel forums and forecast tourism demand," Papers 2105.07727, arXiv.org.
- Peress, JoÃ«l & Evgeniou, Theodoros & Vermaelen, Theo & Yue, Ling, 2020. "Network Centrality and Managerial Market Timing Ability," CEPR Discussion Papers 15240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marie Lalanne, 2021. "Social Networks and Job Referrals in Recruitment," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 652, Collegio Carlo Alberto.