Report NEP-NET-2020-10-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laurent, Thibault & Panova, Elena, 2020. "Formation of flower networks with endogenous information benet from connections," TSE Working Papers 20-1147, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Maria Tsouri & Teis Hansen & Jens Hanson & Markus Steen, 2020. "Knowledge recombination for emerging technological innovations: the case of green shipping," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 2045, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2020.
- Harold M. Hastings & Tai Young-Taft & Chih-Jui Tsen, 2020. "Ecology, Economics, and Network Dynamics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_971, Levy Economics Institute.
- Matteo Tubiana & Ernest Miguelez & Rosina Moreno, 2020. "In knowledge we trust: learning-by-interacting and the productivity of inventors," IREA Working Papers 202013, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Sep 2020.
- Elisa Hofmann, 2020. "The power of close relationships and audiences: Interpersonal closeness and payment observability as determinants of voluntary payments," Jena Economic Research Papers 2020-016, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Rogelio V. Mercado Jr. & Shanty Noviantie, 2019. "Financial Flows Centrality: Empirical Evidence using Bilateral Capital Flows," Working Papers wp38, South East Asian Central Banks (SEACEN) Research and Training Centre.