Report NEP-NET-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2017. "Identifying preferences in networks with bounded degree," CeMMAP working papers CWP35/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Ozdagli, Ali K. & Weber, Michael, 2017. "Monetary policy through production networks: evidence from the stock market," Working Papers 17-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Elisa Letizia & Fabrizio Lillo, 2017. "Corporate payments networks and credit risk rating," Papers 1711.07677, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2018.
- Büchel, Konstantin & Ehrlich, Maximilian v., 2018. "Cities and the Structure of Social Interactions: Evidence from Mobile Phone Data," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 356, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Philip Sauré & Andrei Levchenko & Raphael Auer, 2017. "International Inflation Spillovers Through Input Linkages," 2017 Meeting Papers 1208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Vincent Boucher, 2017. "The Estimation of Network Formation Games with Positive Spillovers," Cahiers de recherche 1710, Centre de recherche sur les risques, les enjeux économiques, et les politiques publiques.
- Hyuk-Soo Kwon & Jihong Lee & Sokbae (Simon) Lee & Ryungha Oh, 2017. "Knowledge spillovers and patent citations: trends in geographic localization, 1976-2015," CeMMAP working papers CWP55/17, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Bredtmann, Julia & Nowotny, Klaus & Otten, Sebastian, 2017. "Linguistic Distance, Networks and Migrants' Regional Location Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 11171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).