Report NEP-NET-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sandra E. Black & Sanni Breining & David N. Figlio & Jonathan Guryan & Krzysztof Karbownik & Helena Skyt Nielsen & Jeffrey Roth & Marianne Simonsen, 2017. "Sibling Spillovers," NBER Working Papers 23062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davis, Morris A. & Gregory, Jess & Hartley, Daniel & Tan, Kegon T. K., 2017. "Neighborhood Choices, Neighborhood Effects and Housing Vouchers," Working Paper Series WP-2017-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Marco Di Maggio & Francesco A. Franzoni & Amir Kermani & Carlo Sommavilla, 2016. "The Relevance of Broker Networks for Information Diffusion in the Stock Market," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Thomas Demuynck & Jean-Jacques Herings & Riccardo Saulle & Christian Seel, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-02, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.