Report NEP-NET-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rune Dahl Fitjar & Franz Huber & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2016. "Not too close, not too far: testing the Goldilocks principle of ‘optimal’ distance in innovation networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1609, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised May 2016.
- Andrew B. Bernard & Andreas Moxnes & Karen Helene Ulltveit-Moe, 2016. "Two-sided heterogeneity and Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp1426, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sergio Rubens Stancato de Souza & Thiago Christiano Silva & Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Solange Maria Guerra, 2016. "Evaluating Systemic Risk using Bank Default Probabilities in Financial Networks," Working Papers Series 426, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Secco, Laura & Abatangelo, Chiara & Pisani, Elena & Gallo, Diego & Pettenella, Davide & Gatto, Paola & Dare, Riccardo & Vidale, Enrico, 2015. "Innovating rural resources governance through new policy instruments: the case of “network contracts”," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207845, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Muange, Elijah N. & Godecke, Theda & Schwarze, Stefan, 2015. "Effects of social networks on technical efficiency in smallholder agriculture: The case of cereal producers Tanzania," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 230221, International Association of Agricultural Economists.