Report NEP-NET-2016-04-23This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & Karen Helene ULLTVEIT-MOE, 2016. "Two-sided Heterogeneity and Trade," Discussion papers 16047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Gong, Rui & He, Jieshuang & Page, Frank, 2016. "Incentive compatible networks and the delegated networking principle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66045, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Biglaiser, Gary & Crémer, Jacques, 2016. "The value of incumbency in heterogeneous platforms," CEPR Discussion Papers 11207, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anna Lou Abatayo & John Lynham & Katerina Sherstyuk, 2015. "Facebook-to-Facebook: Online Communication and Economic Cooperation," Working Papers 2015-9, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa.
- Richard Frenscha & Jan Hanousekb & Evzen Kocenda, 2016. "Trade in parts and components across Europe," KIER Working Papers 939, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Quoc-Anh Do & Yen-Teik Lee & Bang Dang Nguyen, 2016. "Directors as Connectors: The Impact of the External Networks of Directors on Firms," Sciences Po publications 52, Sciences Po.
- Jean-François Caulier & Ana Mauleon & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Allocation rules for coalitional network games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01301981, HAL.
- Damien Besancenot & Kim Huynh & Francisco Serranito, 2016. "Co-Authorship And Research Productivity In Economics: Assessing The Assortative Matching Hypothesis," Working Papers DT/2016/02, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2016. "Production Networks, Geography, and Firm Performance," Discussion papers 16055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Halaburda, Hanna & Jullien, Bruno & Yehezkel, Yaron, 2016. "Dynamic Competition with Network Externalities: Why History Matters," CEPR Discussion Papers 11205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Doan, Quang Hung & Vu, Hoang Nam, 2016. "Networks of Enterprises and Innovations: Evidence from SMEs in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 70591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhi Da & Borja Larrain & Clemens Sialm & José Tessada, 2016. "Coordinated Noise Trading: Evidence from Pension Fund Reallocations," NBER Working Papers 22161, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberta Dessi & Edoardo Gallo & Sanjeev Goyal, 2014. "Network Cognition," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1462, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Fritsch & Muhamed Kudic, 2016. "Preferential Attachment and Pattern Formation in R&D Networks - Plausible explanation or just a widespread myth?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-005, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.