Report NEP-NET-2016-03-06This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muck, Johannes, 2016. "Tariff-mediated network effects with incompletely informed consumers," DICE Discussion Papers 210, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- James Lake & Halis M. Yildiz, 2016. "On the different geographic characteristics of Free Trade Agreements and Customs Unions," Departmental Working Papers 1603, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Jitsuzumi, Toshiya, 2015. "Recent Development of Net Neutrality Conditions in Japan: Impact of Fiber Wholesale and Long-term Evolution (LTE)," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127152, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Florentin Gloetzl & Ernest Aigner, 2015. "Pluralism in the Market of Science? A citation network analysis of economic research at universities in Vienna," Ecological Economics Papers ieep5, Institute of Ecological Economics.
- Asimakopoulos, Grigorios & Hernández, Virginia & Whalley, Jason, 2015. "Internationalization of European mobile telecommunication operators: institutional diversity and performance implications," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127122, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Dimant, Eugen, 2015. "On Peer Effects: Behavioral Contagion of (Un)Ethical Behavior and the Role of Social Identity," MPRA Paper 68732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lapatinas, Athanasios & Garas, Antonios, 2016. "The role of networks in firms’ multi-characteristics competition and market-share inequality," MPRA Paper 68959, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and collective learning networks: the case of the Competitiveness Cluster ‘Secure Communicating Solutions’ in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur Region," Working Papers halshs-01248304, HAL.
- Joanna Kuczewska & Sylwia Morawska, 2016. "Proposal of benchmarking concerning cooperation networks between justice organisations," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1603, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Stephanie Rend'on de la Torre & Jaan Kalda & Robert Kitt & Juri Engelbrecht, 2016. "On the topologic structure of economic complex networks: Empirical evidence from large scale payment network of Estonia," Papers 1602.04352, arXiv.org.
- Frías, Zoraida & González-Valderrama, Carlos & Martínez, Jorge Pérez, 2015. "Keys And Challenges To Close The Rural Broadband Gap. The Role Of LTE Networks In Spain," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127137, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Carlo Cambini & Michele Polo & Antonio Sassano, 2016. "Fiber to the People: the Development of the Ultra-broadband Network in Italy," IEFE Working Papers 83, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Brunetti, Celso & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Mankad, Shawn & Michailidis, George, 2015. "Interconnectedness in the Interbank Market," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2015-90, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Shin, Dong-Hee & Kim, Hyup (Henry) & Kim, Nam Cheol & Kim, So Jeong & Kim, Sungho & Kim, Guri, 2015. "Application of Actor-Network Theory to Network Neutrality in Korea," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127176, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).